Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why can't I log in?
First check that you are entering the correct username and password. Username and password are case sensitive. If they are okay then maybe your account needs activating. Our website requires all new registrations be activated, either by yourself or by the administrator before you can log on. When you registered a confirmation email was sent to your email address. The email contains a link. Once you click on that link your account will be confirmed and you will be able to log in. If you did not receive the email then please check your SPAM filter and/or friends system. The email should come from email@example.com.
If you cannot locate the email and are sure the email address you used is valid then contact the site administrator.
2. I can't remember my password.
Your password cannot be retrieved but it can be reset. To do this go to the login page and click password help. Follow the instructions and you should be back online in no time.
3. Why is my account locked?
An account is locked after 3 failed attempts. You can use the password help link to reset your password and unlock your account.
4. It says that my email address is already registered on the system.
The most likely reasons for this are: you registered previously or have not activated your account. Contact the site administrator for assistance.
5. I can't remember my username.
Contact the site administrator for assistance.
6. I registered in the past but cannot log in anymore.
The most likely reasons for this are: you entered an incorrect username or password. Contact the site administrator for assistance.
7. How do I update my contact details?
8. How do I change my password?
9. How many login attempts do I get?
An account is locked after 3 failed login attempts.
10. How can I reactivate my account?
Accounts are permanently deleted 90 days from the date they were deactivated. After 90 days, deactivated accounts cannot be reactivated. If it has been less than 90 days, follow the steps below to reactivate your account.
To reactivate your account:
- Visit www.cityofopp.com/Login.
- Enter your account username and password.
- Once you click Login, your account is reactivated.
- You'll see your account page if reactivation was successful.
11. Any other questions?
You may call us anytime during normal business hours on (334) 493-4572.